Yamaha U3M Upright Piano For Sale
Yamaha U3M Upright Piano is a very likable piano that sells at a sensible price. The U3M dates back to the early 80s as its period of manufacture falls between 1975-1985. Quality control checks are necessary. It has passed a thorough quality control checklist to guarantee you a perfect product and a terrific experience with many more great years of playing ahead of you. According to the overall assessment, the key condition, soundboard condition, pin condition, body condition, and action are most fitting.
Features of the Yamaha U3M Upright Piano
- The acoustic chamber and expansive soundboard give the U3M extensive power and projection with an unrivaled tonal and expressive control of the well-known Yamaha action.
- The ribs that pass the edge of the soundboard reinforce the crown in its soundboards to give a long-lasting tone and improved tuning stability. They are glued to into the notched linear.
- The best quality spruce is normally quarter sawn at the Yamaha lumber mill and wood processing. Less than 10 percent is picked for Yamaha piano soundboards. For the best sound amplification and sustain in all fine pianos, solid spruce is better than laminated spruce or poplar.
- For a uniform ‘down weight’ pressure, every key is separately measured and tested
- Yamaha actions play uniformly and correctly for a balanced action
- Spruce keys are also preferable because spruce is considerably light and it has a really high ratio of strength to weight.
- All grand and upright pianos by Yamaha have similar key travel. All the keyboards despite the model or size type will always feel the same.
- Yamaha uses the V-Pro plates in their processing technique to cast the iron frame since the plates are visually more appealing and stronger.