Frequently Asked Questions
1.What pianos do you offer?
We have been offering a wide range of used piano brands such as Yamaha and Kawai since 1977 With 200 piano models, we are confident that you’ll search for your ideal piano. Need help? Feel free to contact our piano specialist Mr.Lim 019-335 2393.
2. I’m not ready to buy a second hand piano but would like to own one.
We know that it can be a huge investment to buy a second hand piano. If you are not ready to invest on a piano yet, we’ll recommend you to try out our Rent-To-Own a Program. This means that you can rent a piano first and commit later.
2.Do you have any special bonuses when I buy a used piano?
Yes. When you purchased a used piano, you will get the following bonuses:
1. 2 Times Piano Tuning (done within 2 weeks after the delivery)
2. New Piano Accessories worth over MYR500
– upholstery bench with compartment x 1pc
– piano heater x 1pc
– caster cups x 1set
– keys cover x 1pc
3. Piano Delivery within Peninsula Malaysia; to ground floor or condo with service lift *
4. 5 Years Warranty Period covering both parts and labor *
3. I am new to piano. How can I get assistance to select a piano?
Yes, we’ll help you to select a piano that is ideal for your requirements. You can WhatsApp or Call us at: 019-335 2393.
4. I can’t afford a piano right now. Is there any alternative?
Yes. We offer Rent-To-Own Program which means you can rent a piano from us and decide whether you want to purchase the piano in the future.
For more information about Rent-To-Own Program, you can contact our team (Mr.Lim 019-335 2393)