Yamaha U1F Upright Piano For Sale
The features of Yamaha U1F Upright Piano attract numerous people because they contribute to the longevity and the quality of the product, regardless of the number of years that have passed since the day it was manufactured. The features mentioned above contribute highly to the benefits of using this product.
- The V-Pro (Vacuum Shield Mold Process) plate, is an iron frame that is used in the U1F model. These plates which are used in numerous other Yamaha pianos are really strong and are appealing to the eye. As a result, its beauty is enhanced since critical dimensions are produced with more precision than ever before.
- The U1F uniform key travel enables the piano keyboard to always feel the same regardless of the difference in year manufacture. Since it is also employed in numerous Yamaha pianos, the same result is achieved regardless of the variation in type, model or size.
- After the piano is imported, there is a thorough quality control check that is performed on each piano. They are also refurbished by piano experts to ensure that the customers get the exact value of the product paid for.
- Using the solid spruce soundboards instead of the laminated ones, the U1F is the best choice in the case of amplifying sound and creating a stable tone and sustain.
- The spruce keyboard in the U1F is very light and has a lot of strength. His means that it is possible to play this piano in classical concerts since it is able to not only withstand complex music notes but can also highly withstand heavy and consistent fortissimo passages
- The longevity of the keys in U1F is enhanced by a technique employed by Yamaha called the balance action where each of the 88 keys is tested individually and measured for the accuracy needed to maintain a uniform pressure on the “down weight”. Not only does this make the keyboard long-lasting but contributes to a superior touch of it and the control of the keys.